Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Freesia bulbs-transplant in vases?

I have some freesias already up and about to bloom in a couple weeks in my garden. They aren't very strong, and weren't last year as well. Last year they toppled over from the weight of the blooms, and they already are this year as well. I was thinking of transplanting them and bringing them inside. I have these tiny vases about 6" tall, I think they'd look really cute in those.


Do you think any or all of this would work?


Would they need more space around besides the 2" neck?


Gimme your advice.

Freesia bulbs-transplant in vases?
The best is to dig up your flowers and put them in a dark brown paper bag and let them rest till Spring and replant! The possibility that your bulbs will rot in the vase. More Room!


No comments:

Post a Comment